What a great idea
Being part of the team
We're a friendly lot here in picturesque Selkirk (Scottish Borders) and sunny Edinburgh! There are over 400 of us working hard every day to provide our customers with an excellent service. We all share the same values of being enterprising, aspiring, imaginative and vibrant.
If you've got experience that you think we'd be interested in, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll let you know when anything comes up.
Customer Support Administrator
The Customer Support department at Spark Energy is often referred to as ‘The Engine Room’ and its overarching objective is to manage our customer and company data in such a way as to allow us to issue accurate and timely bills to our customers, whilst also managing key events throughout the customer life-cycle with Spark.
In this diverse role you could work across all areas of the back-office; Customer & Property On-Boarding, Customer Billing Team, Agreed Reads Team and Customer Metering. All of these areas are essential to the core experience our customers receive and how we manage those processes have a direct impact on those experiences.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for managing customer data and exceptions through to successful resolution.
- Where required by task or process to take inbound or to make outbound calls whether third party, internal or customer.
- Awareness of key performance indicators within team(s) and overall department
- Utilise a variety of systems to provide information and help to deliver first time resolution
- Problem solving, high level of analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Understanding and management of key Industry data and processes for a multi-utility business
- Where required support the department with project work or UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for changes which will become Operational.
- Training staff with less experience on key processes you are proficient in
- Resolve exceptions that have been assigned, understand reasons for failure and help to identify solutions.
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience of working within a busy, high pressured office environment
- Experience of working in team, sharing information and suggesting improvements
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Ability to meet business requirements, and achieving set deadlines and targets
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Capable of working independently and top agreed targets
- Highly motivated
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to adapt to meet business requirements
- Able to pick up new processes and move between processes
- Minimum Standard Grades/GCSE educated in Maths and English
- Good general PC skills including Microsoft Office
This vacancy closes on 14th February 2020